Is today one of those bad days?
You set the alarm a half hour early to hit the gym, but woke up an hour late! You get ready in record time and rush out the door to make your 9 am client meeting only to have that damn car splash dirty rain water all over your brand new suede pumps.
And then your friend calls on your lunch break, upset about her husband not taking out the trash again and you’re yelling at her in your head. Tonight you get to order in. It’s been one of those days. Thai food is going to hit the spot and make it all better. 20 minutes go by, 30 minutes go by, 45 minutes, 60 minutes and dialing. “Oh yes, sorry ma’am, the order already left and should be there any minute.”
In those times it may feel like the world is against you. Like you’re in this dark hole, sinking fast, trying so hard to swim back up to the top, but no matter what you do, you just sink farther and farther down.
do you Tackle Your Bad Days?
In any situation, good or bad, there is an opportunity for you to move closer to what you desire. It may not seem that way in a bad situation, but there is.
Most times, however, we resist the opportunities that are right there in front of us, because we don’t like that the outcome we are experiencing is different than the one we had imagined in our head. So we spend all our energy on being angry, disappointed, resisting the present state, even though there is absolutely nothing we can do to change what has already happened.
This causes us to hit rewind and play on the event over and over and over again, experiencing that frustration over and over and over again. We then experience a revolving door of negative emotions: regret, resentment, and self-doubt, one building on the other like a rolling snowball. And in that time, we miss all of the signs and opportunities that the Universe has been giving us to create and experience a much better outcome than we currently are.
Here’s the good news:
While you may have missed out on some opportunities in the past, there is a limitless reservoir of opportunities still at your disposal. It’s never too late and the Universe will always be doing its part to guide you to your highest potential. You just have to decide if you’re willing to do your part.
Tackle Your Bad Days Positively:
There’s never a wrong turn, just an opportunity to find a better way.
So, let’s try something different starting today so you can begin creating a more positive reality. When you experience a negative situation:
1. Accept what happened: Here’s the fact: what has happened, has happened. You cannot change it, so stop trying to figure out a magical way to do just that. Your powers are much better used elsewhere!
2. Give yourself Permission to feel: Give yourself full permission to feel what you’re feeling. You
3. Let it go: After you feel whatever you’re feeling, let it go. Brush it off. There is no reason to continue staying angry, sad or guilty beyond the initial reaction. It’s wasted energy. Put your energy where it can actually be useful, in the present moment.
4. Keep moving: The Universe is in a constant state of evolution and as a part of the Universe, we are supposed to evolve with it. When we resist and live in the past, we are fighting that positive force trying to move us forward to create and live a much better life, the life we truly desire.
5. Focus on the present: Ask “What can I do now?” instead of “Why didn’t I do that before?” When you can do this, you will see the signs and opportunities to turn your day around. Maybe you meet this cute guy at the coffee shop you sent
Situations Occur Time And Again
Here’s the thing, The Universe is never against you or doing anything to try to hurt you. At all times, it’s trying to guide you to the best possible outcome that is in your highest good. That doesn’t mean you’ll have the easiest road to get there, but it does mean if you are willing to be open to receiving its guidance, you will be able to see the signs that will help you eventually arrive.
What creates your experience of the world is NOT your circumstances, but your reaction to those circumstances.
But, there may be times that many of those same unfortunate circumstances do show up again, but if you can accept what happened, allow
That positive energy will attract more positive energy at the same frequency, so not only will you finally be seeing the signs presenting themselves to you and guiding you, but you’ll also be receiving a lot more of them!