That’s a pretty big statement. But, let’s take a brief look.
We were told that the sun was dangerous and we needed to put on sun block. Unfortunately, the sun blocks blocked us from the very UVB rays we needed for our bodies to function. Here’s why it may be essential:
- We need the sun to make Vitamin D.
- The byproducts of making Vitamin D are ANTI-carcinogens that protect us.
- We need Vitamin D for bowel health, immune system, DNA synthesis.
- We need Vitamin D to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s, chronic inflammation, diabetes, macular degeneration.
We may also fall under the risk of a vitamin deficiency.
We were told that fats made us fat and caused heart disease. However, here’s what we may be missing out on:
- Omega-3s fatty acids are essential for optimum health as they regulate the function of the cell receptors in the membranes.
- A controlled amount of saturated fat intake can help strengthen the immune system.
- Fats provide transport mechanisms, protection, insulation, transportation and storage.
- Fats allow us to make and/or absorb vital hormones and vitamins.
- Healthy fats break down fats both in the gut
It is very important to choose the right kind of fat and avoid those that are harmful for the body, like trans-fats.1
So, we’ve been advised to take statin drugs to tackle cholesterol.
- Our liver regulates the amount of cholesterol the body requires.
- There are types of HDL that are bad and types of LDL that are good.
- We tend to lose out on CoQ10, the deficiency of which is linked to several cardiovascular problems.
We are repeatedly told about how salt intake can lead to several heart problems. However, there’s more to it:
- Actually, man made salt is bad for the heart. However, we may require healthy natural salt, like sea salt and Himalayan salt – full of important minerals that are incredibly important for the heart and the brain and a huge multitude of functions in every cell.
Almost each one has been through this. Vaccinations and immunizations are considered very important. Did you know:
- That they were full of dangerous toxic metals like mercury, lead and aluminum that could do
- Or that for them to be useful, you have to keep taking the shots?
- Or that many of them had never even tested; or were contaminated; or caused long term problems?
This can even lead to autism or several other disorders.
Anti-depressant drugs are based on the hypothesis that low serotonin causes depression. But, did you know that this hypothesis has never been proven?
- These drugs can cause various health issues, like deplete the body of CoQ10 foods.
- You can actually use naturopathy and herbs to deal with this problem, than taking to drugs.
Due to this, about half the population is on anti-depressants, with little or no progress.
Not just anti-depressants, but a vast majority of drugs actually deplete the body of nutrients that the body requires in order to function properly. Also, we are unaware of the fact that drugs are designed to just relieve the symptoms and not the solution of a problem.
We have been told that most of the medical tests are safe.
- The FDA even gives mammograms a “D” rating.
- The FDA even gives PSA a “D” rating.
- There is
- Most testing has a dangerous component to it.
They forget to tell you that an apple a day (needs to be a hard, tart apple, not a soft sweet apple) is as effective if not more so than statin drugs, and without the side effects.
Also, a huge number of drugs are based on man made synthetic version of real plant compounds – that work far better and without all the side effects. We could go on, but I am sure you get the message. And, most of the time, it is lack of awareness.
They are taught that all the REAL medicine research is bogus. If they don’t do their research; if they don’t go beyond their medical journals that are controlled by Big Pharma – then they don’t know. Even the MDs themselves are starting to look elsewhere. They are starting to recognize that the man-made synthetic drugs do NOT work.
They are recognizing that over 80% of the drugs work for less than 20% of the population. They are starting to wake up from their
Be intelligent. Do your research. Find out the pros and cons to anything and everything a medical practitioner, of any kind, suggests.
|↑1||The truth about fats: the good, the bad, and the in-between, Harvard Health Publications|