“What you seek is seeking you.” – Rumi
Many attraction oils have ancient roots and have been used for thousands of years as aphrodisiacs. Aphrodisiac oils are used to enhance the love bond between couples, as well as to increase one’s energetic frequency and help attract a partner. They may also be useful for overcoming sexual impotence and frigidity.
Additionally, aphrodisiac oil can help drain the energy out of old, negative, and resistant mental patterns that may block your natural powers of sexual attraction. Using aphrodisiac oils can help negative self-talk to naturally fall away.
Uses Of Aphrodisiac Oils
- Attracts your life partner
- Strengthens your love bond
- Enhances your sex appeal
- Improves your love-making experience
- Releases destructive relationship patterns
- Breaks old past love connections and helps you move on
Try these recommended oils alone or in a blend to enhance your own natural powers of attraction.
Types Of Aphrodisiac Oils
1. East Indian Sandalwood (Santalum Album)
Aroma: Warm, resinous, balsamic, earthy, sweet, woody, and spicy.
- Sandalwood oil promotes harmony.
- The most potent aphrodisiac in aromatherapy, sandalwood oil increases your libido and sexual response.
Research scientists have discovered the chemical substance responsible for sandalwood’s erotic effect on the senses. It was discovered that a man’s natural body scent is similar in chemical structure as the male hormone androsterone. In light concentrations, androsterone smells similar to sandalwood oil. Sandalwood oil’s similarity to a man’s natural body scent, though barely perceptible, sends a very effective erotic signal to enhance your sex appeal.
Cautions: Adverse skin reactions are rare. Maximum dermal use level 2% dilution.
2. Rose (Rosa Damascena)
Aromas: Sweet, rosy, floral, exotic, and sensual.
- Rose oil frees your inhibitions and its fragrance is legendary.
- Helpful for dissolving psychological and emotional blocks, it is the first oil to choose for soothing your mind and emotions whether you are male or female.
- Considered the fragrance of the goddess, Aphrodite rose oil’s yin character is excellent for clearing and balancing the heart’s energies.
- Useful for promoting the healing of emotional scars and forgiving old hurts.
- Rose oil helps calm inner turmoil, feelings of jealousy, and rage and is a powerful anti-depressant.
- Rose oil is said to stimulate semen production in men and may be used for sexual impotence.
Cautions: Maximum dermal use level of .6% dilution.
3. Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin)
Aromas: Earthy, sweet, resinous, woody, exotic, sensual, warm, and radiant.
- An earthy, sensual aroma Patchouli is one of the most potent essential oils in aromatherapy for boosting your sex appeal.
- It stimulates the sex glands, increases libido and sexual response.
- Historically, it has been used to relieve frigidity and impotence in both men and women.
Cautions: Low-risk allergen, does not require a dermal use restriction.
4. Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata)
Aromas: Sweet, floral, balsamic, exotic, sensual, and earthy.
- Ylang Ylang neutralizes negativity and feelings of insecurity and is one of the best oils in aromatherapy for calming nervousness and shyness.
- Softly sweet and warm, the scent of Ylang Ylang III (pronounced “eelang”) is more potent as an aphrodisiac than the other “fractions” of this aromatic plant.
- Its fragrant pale yellow blossoms are often too used to grace a new marriage bed with blessings of love and lasting happiness.
- Ylang Ylang oil helps reduce feelings of emotional blockage in the heart region and stimulates feelings of enjoyment and self-confidence.
- Often used in men’s fragrances, Ylang Ylang is healing for a man’s psyche and supports a man’s expression of the feminine and intuitive side of his nature.
Cautions: Skin sensitization (moderate risk). Maximum dermal use level .8% dilution. Avoid dermal use with children under 2 years of age.
5. Ginger, Fresh Root (Zingiber Officinale)
Aromas: Warm, radiant, spicy, and sweet.
- Fresh ginger root oil stimulates the flow of chi and enhances your attractive powers.
- Ginger oil’s tonic action grounds and strengthens your physical body and improves your sexual stamina.
- Strongly yang, its natural warming action helps increase the body’s moisture levels, as well as elevates the body’s temperature. It may be useful for treating male impotence.
Cautions: None was known.
6. Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
Aromas: Sweet, warm, spicy and radiant.
- Cinnamon oil’s warming and stimulating properties make it helpful for overcoming sexual impotence and relieving symptoms of frigidity.
- It is also useful for recovery after physical exhaustion and helps build sexual stamina.
- Cinnamon oil may also help relieve feelings of weakness, depression, emotional coldness, physical tension, and tendency to isolation.
Use my aphrodisiac recipe to enhance your sensuality, increase your libido, sexual response, and powers of attraction. To a 5 ml (100 drops) colored glass euro-dropper bottle, add:
- Sandalwood – 60 drops
- Ginger – 10 drops
- Rose – 10 drops
- Ylang Ylang III – 10 drops
- Patchouli – 5 drops
- Cinnamon leaf – 5 drops
Cautions: Skin sensitization (moderate risk), mucous membrane irritant (low risk). Maximum dermal use .6% dilution. Cap bottle tightly and shake vigorously to blend oils thoroughly. Allow synergizing for 12 hours or longer before using.
Instructions For Use
Dispense 1-3 drops on a cotton ball, or perfume strip and inhale the scent for 10 seconds or longer. May repeat as needed. Also effective diffused into the air, or as an aromatic mist. To make a ready-to-use blend, simply add 15 drops of your synergy blend to a one-ounce bottle of your favorite carrier oil (recommend unscented fractionated coconut oil). Shake bottle well to disperse oils thoroughly. Apply a few drops of your ready-to-use blend at your heart area, as well as to sinus points around nose, forehead, and on the back of your neck.
Please keep oils away from eyes and do not apply oil directly on any open sores as this can cause sensitization to essential oils.