Have all those cosmetic treatments and beauty saloons already made you short of money? Well, it’s not a big deal. Your long-sought cosmetic remedy may be hidden right in this article!
As we all undeniably get on in years, we notice that we start to have wrinkles all over our (once smooth and tight) face, dark circles and swollen or saggy eye bags. These are just normal signs of the process of skin aging because as we grow old the skin elasticity starts to decline and the subcutaneous tissue becomes more expressed.
If you want to keep the beauty and youthful appearance of your skin for a prolonged time, this great spoon massage, recommended by the famous German physician and cosmetologist Rene Koch, may bring a spoonful benefits for you out there!
What Makes Spoon Massage So Effective?
First of all, it is the simplicity with which it is applied to your face. Spoon massaging will make the excessive fluid found in the tissues blow itself out, will improve blood circulation, will reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles, will increase skin elasticity and smoothness… all
The first results are visible in as little as 12 days. Still, be aware that at this short period of time you will have to practice the facial spoon massage on a daily basis.
- Get two stainless steel teaspoons, a small bowl filled with warm oil (use some essential oil like olive oil, sunflower oil or linseed oil), a glass of cold water and some ice cubes.
- Clean your face thoroughly removing all traces of your make-up. Apply some moisturizing cream to prepare your skin for the spoon gliding.
- Disinfect the spoons using ethanol and place them in a glass that is rim-full of cold water and ice.
- When the teaspoons are cooled, put them on your upper eye lids. Hold them for several seconds repeating this position for 5 times. When the spoons get warm, switch them with cold ones. Do the
- Before starting with the real face massage, place the spoons in the heated oil leaving them for a while. Then press them gently against your facial lines. You need to go through the basic facial lines that have noticeably deepened.
- Start with the forehead from the top of the nose and continue through the temples and the line of hair growth.
- Use it on the eyelids with round movements from the inner corner and back.
- Use it on the cheeks from the beginning of the nostrils to the temples – on the chin in a direction towards the temples and on the neck from its basis to the chin.
What Is The Recommended Pace Of This Spoon Massaging?
- Each of these movements should be performed at least 10 times.
- When you notice that the spoon is not ‘sliding-and-gliding’ on your face, you need to apply some more essential oil to it.
- Once you finish the massage, use warm purified water to thoroughly clean your face again.
- The maximum
- It is recommended you start with 1-2 minutes on your first day, and then gradually increase the massaging period each day.
- At the end, you should stop at the aimed 10-12 minutes.
Convenience Comes First!
Since you can do this massage at any time of the day, at any of your homes, and you can continue using it as long as you want and need, it really makes it ‘a massage of convenience’.