Apple Cider Vinegar has huge number of benefits for your health. It is also very effective for skin tags. But did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar qcan work wonders for your hair? Yes, it is one the best hair cleansing agents and can also help prevent hair loss problems. Here’s why you should consider applying Apple Cider Vinegar for hair:
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair Health:
1. Helps in Hair Growth:
Apple Cider Vinegar provides a number of essential nutrients, like potassium required for hair growth. It helps balance the pH of your scalp and prevents hair loss. It has the ability to thicken hair and remove dead skin cells that can clog follicles and hurt your hair’s ability to grow.
2. Acts as Natural Hair Conditioner:
It can be a great alternative to your expensive conditioners helping you nourish your hair and keep it smooth and shiny. To use, mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water.
3. Helps De-tangle Your Hair:
If you have really thick and curly hair, combing it out can be painful especially when your hair
4. Powerful Hair Cleanser:
When added to baking soda, apple cider vinegar can make a great hair cleanser!
5. Treats Dry Hair and Itchy Scalp:
Apple Cider Vinegar has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that will calm and heal dry hair and itchy scalp.It contains powerful anti-septic property, active enzymes and is rich in mallic acid that help to kill the virus and yeast causing itchy scalp.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar On Hair:
- Take 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and add this to 2 cups of warm water.
- Mix it well and pour it over your hair after shampoo.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it for some time and rinse.
- Don’t worry about the smell as the vinegar is diluted it won’t smell strongly.
- This process helps to prevent the dandruff, dry and itchy scalp and leaves your hair healthy and shiny.