How To Purify Blood Naturally?
Purifying the blood means flushing out all the built up toxins and waste from the body. It is very essential to keep your blood free from impurities. Here are a few natural ways to cleanse your system and purify your blood:
1. Drink Plenty Of Water: This is one of the first and most vital steps in cleansing your system. Increase your water intake and aim to drink atleast 8 glasses of water throughout the day. Also consume fruits and vegetables with higher water content like melons, tomatoes and cucumber. Water is very important in the process since it flushes out all the impurities and toxins from the system and helps the kidneys and bowel to perform their normal functions of eliminating waste more efficiently. It is also good for the skin as it removes wrinkles, and keeps the skin young and healthy.
2. Neem: Boil neem leaves and have neem water in the morning. This is one of the most effective remedies to purify and cleanse the blood.
3. Garlic: Garlic has the ability to boost liver function by aiding in the production of enzymes
4. Herbal Tea: Tea when mixed with certain herbs can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage that removes toxins and waste from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion. They also have other health benefits.
5. Avocado: Avocados are very healthy for both the body and the skin. They remove artery destroying toxins from the blood. Also rich in Vitamin E, they protect our skin from damage and the harmful effects of oxidative stress.
6. Carrots: Carrots are an amazing natural source of Vitamin A, potassium, fiber, biotin, Vitamin C, manganese, pantothenic acid, folate, phosphorous, Vitamin B and molybdenum. Vitamin A thickens and stimulates the dermis where collagen and blood vessels are present, and it also boosts blood flow to the surface of the skin. It also helps in the eradication of pre-cancerous skin lesions and promotes a strong cellular membrane around the cell. Having carrot juice in the morning can