Suffering from allergies, a cold or a flu or just general low immunity? Well, help is on the way people!
I’m happy to report that beyond my regular “check-up” from the doctor, I haven’t been to the doctor in years. So proud of me!!
What I have chosen instead is to make healthier, more holistic and natural choices to my healthcare. It starts and ends with the food I eat, regular exercise, stress management and supplements.
Benefits Of Honey & Lemon Immunity Serum
- Lemon provides the powerhouse antioxidant, vitamin C. It is also cleansing and purifying.
- Honey is amazing for immunity and it is also an antibacterial agent. Just make sure you are ideally using a locally sourced honey, ideally unpasteurized or raw for the immense benefits.
- Ginger has numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.
You can use this serum to help a sore throat or add to hot water to boost your immunity. Or, like me, take a spoonful daily! And, the longer it sits, the better it is.
Honey & Lemon Immunity Drink
- Lemons (cut into small chunks) and extra whole lemons for the juice
- Unpasteurized/ raw local honey
- Ginger, peeled and sliced
- A clean glass jar
- Cut lemons and ginger into a jar.
- Muddle the lemons and ginger so the juices are released.
- Fill the jar 3/4 full with additional lemon juice.
- Fill the remaining 1/4 with honey.
- Muddle all ingredients again, sealed and store in fridge until ready to use.
Take a scoop and add to hot water and sip throughout the day.