Try this all natural “remineralizing toothpaste” recipe made with pure essential oils to prevent and even reverse tooth decay.
For the past 20+ years, I’ve practiced preventative dentistry. A hand-made re-mineralizing toothpaste like I’m sharing with you is part of the healthy teeth and gums program I’ve practiced to prevent, as well as even reverse tooth decay.
This recipe can also help whiten your teeth and keep your gums healthy. You’ll also enjoy the added benefit of saving time and money at the dentist.
It is an all too common myth that once you have a cavity the only way to “cure” it is to have a dentist drill a hole in your tooth, remove the tooth decay, and then use a composite filling, a tooth-colored plastic and glass mixture, or an amalgam.
A dental amalgam is a mixture of mercury, silver, tin and copper. Mercury makes up about 50 percent of the amalgam compound. Over time the mercury, a highly toxic heavy metal, leeches out as a vapor into your body for the lifetime of the filling.
Mercury is not something you want in
Research published in the British Medical Journal reported that cavities and tooth decay can potentially be healed or completely reversed with proper diet and nutrition.
The truth is your teeth naturally secret new dentine which is the layer of your tooth just beneath the hard enamel. Unlike the enamel, though dentin is regenerative and is completely replaced if it becomes worn out or decayed.
In preventative dental care when you remove the root cause of your dental cavities your teeth naturally secrete new dentine to renew, repair and heal your teeth and gums.
I use several different preventative dental care measures, including this “remineralizing toothpaste” recipe. I haven’t had a “tooth filling” in more than 20 years.
Recipe – Makes 4 Ounces
- 1-quart ceramic bowl
- 1 sterilized stainless steel teaspoon
- 4-ounce wide-mouthed colored glass container with lid
- 1/4 cup bentonite green clay, promotes release of toxins and stains
- 1/2 cup purified boiling water
- 1 tablespoon organic extra
- 1/8 teaspoon Celtic salt – natural mineralization
- 1/8 teaspoon organic stevia leaf (raw green) – natural sweetener
- 10 drops peppermint oil – breath freshener, detoxifier
- 5 drops Lemon oil – destroys germs, bacteria, promotes whitening, healing
- 1 drops cinnamon leaf oil – destroys germs, bacteria, promotes healing, freshener
- 1 drop clove bud oil – destroys germs, bacteria, promotes healing
- 1 drop thyme oil – destroys germs, bacteria, promotes healing
- Bring water to a boil.
- Pour 1/4 cup boiling water into a ceramic bowl.
- Stir in organic raw extra virgin coconut oil.
- Blend in Celtic salt and stevia.
- Add bentonite clay to the hot liquid stirring with ingredients together with a stainless steel spoon.
- Blend until smooth like a paste.
- Add extra hot water if needed until it makes a nice smooth consistent paste.
- Add essential oils into a paste and blend thoroughly.
- Store your “remineralizing toothpaste” in the 4-ounce glass container and tightly seal with a lid.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
How To Use
- Wet your toothbrush with water first, then dip your brush into the “remineralizing toothpaste.”
- Use enough toothpaste on your brush to thoroughly brush your teeth.
- Use daily
Caution: Please keep oils away from eyes and do not apply oil directly on any open sores as this can cause sensitization to essential oils. Please respect the power of these oils and use with extreme care when handling them as they can cause irritation to the skin and mucous membranes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All statements are intended for informational purposes only. Health decisions are much too important to be made without the advice of a health care practitioner. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of any product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using any health supplement product.