Get ready for a breakfast makeover. To blast your belly fat, one ideal way is to start from the fat-busting breakfast itself. Gradually you can shrink your waist without going on a bland diet. Let’s start your journey to a flat belly with these smart breakfasts.
1. Oatmeal With Fruits
An easy, balanced breakfast. The soluble fiber in oatmeal helps you reduce belly fat. Moreover, you feel full for a long time. Here is a recipe for a delicious morning treat.
- Boil 1 cup of water and 1½ cup of milk in a large, heavy saucepan over high heat.
- Stir in 1¼ cup of old-fashioned rolled oats and salt.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Continue stirring until oats start to soften.
- Take 1 pear or apple and cut into ¼ pieces.
- Add it to the mix and stir it.
- Cover and simmer about 3 minutes more or until it is tender.
- Add ½ cup of dried cranberries and ½ cup of raisins.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let it stand 1 minute to soften.
- When ready for serving, spread over walnuts and a bit of sugar.
2. Banana Pancakes With Walnut Honey
Bananas are low in calories and will not spoil your calorie budget. Loaded with fiber and starch, banana pancakes can help you lose weight. Honey and walnut make it more crunchy and sweet.
- Mix 1/3 cup of easy pancake mix and ¼ cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Combine 1 cup of low-fat buttermilk, ¼ cup of water, 1 egg, 1 tbsp of canola oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Whisk this into the pancake mix and stir until smooth.
- Fold in the banana. Set aside.
- Blend ½ cup of walnuts, 1/3 cup of honey, and 1 tbsp of water in a small bowl.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat.
- Add the pancake batter in ¼ cupfuls and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Make sure that the pancakes have puffed and the undersides are lightly browned.
- Turn the pancakes and cook for about 2 minutes longer.
- Once ready, serve it with the walnut honey and raspberries.
3. Banana Smoothie With Peanut Butter
The high amount of monounsaturated fat is peanut butter’s merit. When you combine peanut better with fruits, it gives you a perfect combination to fight belly fat.
- Combine 1/2 cup of fat-free milk, ½ cup of fat-free plain yogurt, ¼ very ripe banana, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 tbsp of honey, and 2 ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve and enjoy.
4. French Toast With Strawberries
One of the popular breakfast foods. If you are one of those people with a massive weakness for French toast, then spice it up with strawberries, which offer a significant amount of fiber.
- Whisk together 1 egg and 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- Dip bread into mixture.
- Cook it in a nonstick pan on medium heat, until slightly browned.
- Top it with berries and serve.
5. Tomato, Artichoke, and Feta Frittata
Diving into a plate of veggie-filled eggs in the morning will just boost up your day. And the whole grains in the bread help you reduce inflammation, which is associated with belly fat.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add tomato, artichoke, and shallot and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Whisk together 1 egg and 1 egg white.
- Reduce heat to low and add eggs.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes until eggs are firm.
- Top with feta. Serve with toast.
6. Fruit Smoothie
Well, you don’t have time for all this on a busy morning? Go for this fruit smoothie. This fruit mix refreshes you for the day.
- Blend 1 ½ cup of frozen mango, 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of fat-free yogurt, ½ chilled mango nectar, and 1 tbsp of frozen pineapple juice concentrate in a blender.
- Ensure they are well combined and smooth.
- Add 1 tbsp of flax seed oil to the mix and blend it well.
- Top it with strawberries when you serve.