Cataract is a common vision issue that happens mostly with middle-aged and older people. Cataracts are, in fact, more common in people who are above 40 years of age and it needs to be taken seriously as cataracts have proved to be the primary cause of blindness throughout the world. Although it is common in adults, children and teenagers too have been affected for a while now.
A cataract is nothing but a clouding that happens in the eye’s natural lens, and this lens lies behind the pupil and the iris. There are three different types of cataract:
1. Subcapsular cataract: This type of cataract is formed at the back of the natural lens. Those people who suffer from diabetes or take high doses of steroid medications are always at a greater risk of developing a subcapsular cataract.
2. Nuclear cataract: This type of cataract is formed deep inside the nucleus of the lens, i.e., in the central zone of the lens and is generally a common old-age problem.
3. Cortical cataract: This cataract starts in the periphery of the lens and works the whole
Symptoms Of Cataract
The symptoms of cataract depend on which type of cataract you are affected with. However, there are a few general symptoms that you may notice when affected with cataract issues.
1. When the cataract starts out small, it has a little effect on vision by making it hazy and blurred.
2. Sunlight and the light of lamps seem to be glaring and too bright for the eyes.
3. Colors do not appear as bright as they did and appear dull.
While nuclear cataract brings temporary improvement in your “second sight” which is the near vision, this improved vision is short-lived and disappears when the cataract gets worse than it was in the initial few days. If a person gets affected with a subcapsular cataract, such symptoms are not observed
Cataract And Castor Oil
If you are skeptical about visiting the doctor for cataract issue and you are still comparatively at an early stage of this vision problem, do not worry about it much. There is an effective way to get a permanent cure to your cataract issue without getting a doctor’s prescription and without undergoing cataract surgery. The solution is castor oil. All you need to destroy your cataracts forever is pure and organic castor oil and you can restore your vision effectively.
How To Use Castor Oil To Destroy Cataracts?
Castor oil can be directly applied on your eyes to get a permanent cure for cataracts. To
Put one drop of castor oil on your eyes directly. This process needs to be repeated once or twice depending on the condition of the eyes and must be done before bedtime. When it is done before going to bed, the castor oil stays in the eyes throughout the night. In the morning, particles get formed in the edge of your eyes, which is a positive sign as it indicates that the elimination of cataract is a gradual process. All you need to do is rinse your eyes with water in the morning. This process cures the cataract and restores vision effectively and over the years, this process of applying castor oil to cure cataracts naturally has been attested by many people around the world.
Next time you notice cataract problems affecting anybody, recommend the use of castor oil to get rid of the problem in a short span of time and also, permanently.