– Weak Immune System: If you are catching colds or other infections more often and for no apparent reason, your immune system could be severely compromised. It’s important to pin point the root cause of this system weakness, reduce the toxic load in the body and support the immune system to work better right away to stave off more misery and the need for more disease causing antibiotics.
– Bowel Movements: Our bowels should empty 3 times a day if we are getting adequate nutrition, eating enough fiber, digesting our food properly and our body is in a state of homeostasis. If your bowels are not moving at least twice a day you may need to make some adjustments to your diet and lifestyle, track down and remove food sensitivities, increase natural fiber and add some digestive enzymes, etc.
– Common Symptoms for women: hot flashes, night sweats, dry and rapidly aging skin, thinning bones, decreasing energy and sexual dysfunction can all be signs of hormone deficiencies that may be better addressed by establishing which hormones deficiencies may be contributing to these symptoms. You may
— Common Symptoms for men: Impotence is a clear sign that there could be a problem with blood flow. There can be many other reasons why a man has impotence but an evaluation for cardiovascular disease is in order if a man is experiencing impotence. This is a sign you do not want to ignore or be embarrassed of at your own health risk. If you are a man and you are concerned about prostate symptoms, loss of strength and energy, reduced libido, weight gain and breast enlargement you too may be seeing the results of hormone deficiencies. Yes, even men go through menopause, even though it happens more slowly than in women and may benefit from defining and treating hormone deficiencies by natural means.
– Tooth fillings: If you have silver fillings in your teeth it is important to see your naturopath to get a test for heavy
– Root Canal: If you have ever had a root canal done, there is a 90% chance that you might have a low grade infection at the root of the tooth. These are called micro-cavitations and can contribute to dozens of health problems including cancer, heart disease, auto immune diseases, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and others. A Holistic practitioner will in all likelihood check for these kinds of issues and help you clear the infection properly.
– Rheumatoid Arthritis: If you have rheumatoid arthritis and are being treated with drugs with potentially devastating side effects and want to discover and address the root cause of this health problem, you should see a Holistic physician. Treating this disease at its source is key to excellent results.
– Auto immune diseases: If you have any other auto immune
– Gastro intestinal condition: If you have one of a myriad of gastro intestinal conditions including constipation, irritable bowel disease, gastro esophageal reflux disease, inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis you may also want to consider a holistic approach to deal with the root causes instead of just covering up the symptoms with drugs often leading to further worsening of the underlying disease process. Some of the underlying factors like food sensitivities are relatively easy to address, others a little more challenging but with much more satisfying short and long term results.